Helping Your Body Heal Itself
We treat a wide range of physical and emotional conditions
Our bodies are able to heal all kinds of conditions. Our immune system combats infections. Our skin heals if we get cut and our bones grow back together if they are broken. A doctor gives your body the help it needs to heal itself; like applying a cast to help your bones realign, so they heal properly. In the same way, a Naturopathic Doctor (ND) looks at your overall health and gives the support you need to help your body heal.
Naturopathic medicine can treat a wide variety of conditions, including:
- Acute conditions: including headaches, cold & flu, ear infection, urinary tract infection, sprains and strains
- Chronic conditions: including diabetes (type I and type II), high blood pressure, high cholesterol, fatigue, insomnia, arthritis, and autoimmune diseases and more
- Preventing chronic disease: if you have a family history or risk factors for cancer, heart disease, diabetes etc.
- Mental/emotional conditions: including anxiety, depression, eating disorders, post-traumatic stress and obsessive/compulsive disorders and more
- Weight loss: safe, effective, medically supervised
- Wellness care
- Gynecological (GYN) exams & Pap smears
- Pregnancy & childbirth preparation
- Well-baby visits
- School physicals
What Conditions ND’s Do Not Treat
Naturopathic doctors DO NOT treat life-threatening emergencies. If you or someone you love is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, you should call 911, not your naturopathic doctor. ND’s also don’t treat cancer. While naturopathic therapies can help with the side effects of cancer treatment, NDs always refer to an oncologist for cancer treatment.
Connect with Us
If you have any questions or would like to find out if naturopathic medicine is right for you, give us a call at (206) 729-0907. We’re here to help! Please note that we do not give treatment advice over the phone.